Keeping track of all the apps Iâ€™ve got installed on my phone is not an easy task. Hereâ€™s a quick list of the most important ones:
- amAze GPS â€“ Worldwide GPS Turn By TurnÂ navigation
- Fring â€“ IM and VOIP with skype/gtalk etcâ€¦
- Gmail â€“ Useful when I need to make a search for an old email message.
- Gravity – The best symbian twitter client.
- Mecanto – Streams all your music collection.
- Mobbler â€“ Couldnâ€™t live without it. Scrobble and streams music to and from last.fm. Good review @ symbian-guru.
- Nokia Location Tagger â€“ Tags the camera phone pictures with location data.
- Nokia Messaging â€“ Push mail from my Gmail account.
- Nokia Sports Tracker â€“ Great combination of mobile app and web service. Uses the GPS to track speed, distance and course while running/walking etc.
- Opera Mini â€“ While the phone native web browser is quite good, Opera Mini is useful for a quick Wikipedia search from time to time
- Qik â€“ A great video stream thatâ€™s really easy to install and run.
- Skyfire â€“ Another web browser, but the only that can display flash/silverlight/whatever on a symbian phone. Hopefully will get faster and more stable with future releases.
- Telmap Nav â€“ Another TBT navigation app. Iâ€™m currently beta testing the new version. Really cool stuff.
- WirelessIRC â€“ A prefect IRC client.
- Wordmobi â€“ Awesome WordPress blog editor.
(Updated: August 2009.)